Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Little Scraps of Heaven Blog Candy Winners

I'm pleased to announce all the winners of my blog candy today.


The winner of my Day 4 prize has already been announced, but just for fun, I'll remind you all of the winner.  It was Laur78!  Lauren has already been contacted and her one page layout is in a package ready to go in the mail tomorrow.  Congratulations again Lauren.  Thanks so much for joining us!


Here is what Lauren won:




The winner of my Day 7 prize is ......   crafty90.  Please contact me to claim your winnings.  Click the 'email me' button on this page and use "Day 7 Blog Candy Winner" as the subject line please.

Crafty90 has won the rocket tag



Now on to my Grand Prize winner .... This winner will soon have my "Can't live without" items in their hands .....

AND THE WINNER IS ....


JLZMOM

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!
Thank you for leaving me your email address. 
I will be in contact with you and have the following can't live without items to you very soon!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined me in the Little Scraps of Heaven Blog hop!  It sure was a fun week and I enjoyed it so much!

Be sure to keep checking back for more updates and fun events from me.
And don't forget to watch the LSHD blog for that GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

Take care all!





2 comments:

  1. Congrats to crafty 90 and JLZMOM on your winning! Have fun with your new goodies!

    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I gave you a Stylish Blogger Award for your site.
    You can get it here:
    http://rockgirlcustomdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html
    Looking forward to your next projects!
    Rock Girl Designs
    Bobbi
    rockgirldesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...