Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Friday, April 15, 2011

LSHD Design Team Challenge day

It's Friday already!
How did that happen?  I swear this week went by crazy fast!  I've been dealing with a lot of commotion on the home front here, but I am surviving!

I've been looking forward to pulling this together all week, and believe it or not I just did!  I threw together this cute little gift bag for the Little Scraps of Heaven Design team challenge today.

The challenge this week was "Playful Paws" with embossing.  We needed to use a creature from a LSHD pattern, and use embossing in some way shape or form.

I used two pattern sets.
1- Black Bear Collection
2 - Daisy Flower

I used embossing in two ways as well.
1- I embossed the sentiment which was a stamp from Just Rite stamps called "Seeds of Kindness"
2 - I used my versa mark pencil to enhance the center of the flower.




Be sure to check out my other teammates take on this challenge over at the Little Scraps of Heaven Facebook fan page.

You can see more of the Design teams work over at the Little Scraps of Heaven Design team blog.  Hope to see you there!

Happy weekend to all!

Oh, and PS .... Here is what happens when you are pulling together a project and your little one is just TOO quiet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...