Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'd rather be at the Beach Blog hop winner

Congratulations Candra Gannt, You are the winner of the blog candy for the I'd rather be at the beach blog hop.  Please contact me with your address so I may get your items mailed out to you!


You can reach me at designsthatdelight@gmail.com
Please put "BLOG CANDY WINNER" in the subject line of your email!





20 
Candra Gantt said...

This is so cute~~~ the colors are great and the little bears just make you smile~~~

You have won the following items:

he blog candy for today (Day 1)  is a $10.00 Gift Certificate to Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
$10.00 Gift Coupon

For Day 2, I am adding the following blog candy:
- The pre-made border that I blogged about yesterday!
This border will fit nicely on the bottom of a 12x12 layout!

For Day 3, I am adding this cute easel card that I made.

For Day 4, I am adding this cute tag that I also made.

For Day 5,  I am adding a $15.00 Gift Certificate to A cherry on top.   This is one of my favorite online stores to shop at for paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...