Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, June 6, 2011

Built by girls layout

Last week I was asked to make a layout similar to my recently posted "Build Boy Tough" but to re-make it into a "Built By Girls" layout.

I was so happy to take on this challenge.  I always wanted to play around with Tricia's patterns (over at Little Scraps of Heaven) and mix them up.  This gave me exactly that opportunity!

I used the following mix of patterns:
1. Alice from Alice and Wonderland set for the Mom's brunette hair
2. Lazy River Girl from Wet and Wild pattern set for the twin blonde girls hair.
3. Title, accessories and clothes from the Built Boy Tough pattern set.

Here is what I came up with .
I'd love to hear your thoughts.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...