Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rapunzel layout

Happy Friday eve all,
I hope this post finds you well.  Tonight I find myself feeling blessed.  For many things, including my family most of all.  I've been struggling with a few things and feel like I am back on track.  Things have finally started running smoothly and I look forward to an up and coming family vacation on the Pacific Beach.  What could be better than that?  Are you feeling thankful today?  If so, what for?  If not, I pray that you find your blessings and can get to this 'happy place'.

Today, I have a new layout to share with you.
It is a layout based on the princess Rapunzel.  Some of you may be familiar with her through the Disney movie "Tangled".  I have to admit I struggled a bit with this layout.  I am not really a 'girly' girl.  I never have been.  Not necessarily a Tomboy, but not the pink kinda girl with frills and lace, ya know?

Although, not 'frilly' and 'girly' I think I am pretty happy with this layout.  To me, it kinda feels a bit masculine, but maybe it's just because I have two boys, or the deeper colors I chose.  Whatever the case, here is the layout, and it is listed HERE on ebay if you have any interest.

For this layout I used the Little Scraps of Heaven "Rapunzel Collection" paper piecing pattern set.
I also used the "Ride for a Cure" horse.

I hope you enjoyed looking at the layout.  I'd love to hear your feedback.   
















1 comment:

  1. Just adorable! Glad I'm not the only one who feels just like you've been feeling. I think everyone is struggling right now! I guess it let's us know we are human :O) I'm glad you are feeling better! Big Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...