Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's challenge over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope that everyone had a Holiday as amazing as mine and is refreshed, renewed and ready for the New Year!  BRING IT ON 2012!!!

I have a very exciting announcement to make.
I am now BACK on the Design Team for Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  WOO HOO!

I can't even begin to tell you how much I missed working with this fabulous group ... BUT .. Life just got too busy for awhile.

My first to-do as a DT member is the first challenge of the month.
If you haven't heard, they are shaking things up over at LSHD with challenges of all sorts .. cards, themes, sketches .. you name it!  It really is a fun way to try out some new things and get you a bit out of your element.  Also a great way to win some fantastic patterns too!

The first challenge of the year was to create a New Years Card.
I chose to use the newly released "New Years Bear" file that you can see below.  Just click on the picture to go directly to the site.


And .. Here is the card I created with the file.
To create the card, I welded two of the clock circles together to form the base of the card.  Cute, right?


Want details on how to get on on this challenge ... don't forget you have a chance at some FREE FANTASTIC patterns!   Click HERE for all the Details!

I was also inspired to make a layout with this file too .... Does THAT surprise you at ALL?  Nope, not me .. not one bit!

This has to be my favorite layout of the year!   HE HE.










I'm usually not a purple girl, but I really like how this pops on the page!
All the patterned and glitter papers I used were from Die Cuts with a view.  The Lemon Flower stack, and new Glitzy Glitter stack worked really well for this layout.  My solid papers are from American Crafts ... My FAVORITE textured paper to work with!

The layout is available now on ebay ... Just click HERE for more details!

1 comment:

  1. absolutely fabulous projects Dawn! That is a great idea with the card and of course your page is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...