Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Easter Egg-Citement

Anyone gearing up for Easter yet?  Not me!  :)  I tend to take things one day at a time and then BAM! it hits me at the last minute and I'm running around like a crazy woman.  You think I would learn, but NOPE ... I do it EVERY time.  I guess it's my nature.


I tried some new files this week .. .and boy oh boy, they sure are adorable!  They are by Scrappin' Bug Designs and are just some really cute Easter files that I put together.

The full layout

The left page

The right page

Close up of chick with Bunny ears

Close up of chick with egg

Close up of chick with egg 

Close up of chick with flower 

Close up of title

Close up of rabbit

Close up of rabbit


These are the two files that I used from Scrappin' Bug Designs:



If you have any interest in this layout, you may purchase it HERE on ebay.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...