Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday sketch challenge

It's Monday!
And that means another challenge over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs!
This week we have a sketch challenge.  I love sketch challenges!  It really gives me some motivation to get some of my own photos onto scrapbook pages.  I do that less often than I care to admit.


Here is the challenge for this week.




Just go to the Little Scraps of Heaven Design Team blog for all the details on how to enter and what you can win!

And here is the layout that I created for the sketch.


I used the "Feeling Froggy" file for my layout as well as "Fancy Flourishes".

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you'll join us in our challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...