Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, October 1, 2012

Sketch Challenge at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

Ok, I'll admit it ... 
....
Are you listening?
...

I really love sketch challenges lately!   I really do!!  
How do you feel about sketches?

It really gets me going if I'm in a rut ... if I'm in a rush .. or even if I'm overwhelmed with too many ideas in my head (which happens often).  I love how you can take someones sketch and make it your own.  That no matter what ... two people are always going to interpret the sketch differently and come out with layouts that are dramatically different!  Neat!!!

This week there is a new sketch challenge over at Little Scraps of Heaven's Design team blog.  I hope that you'll consider hopping over there and playing along with us.  There's always a chance for some fabulous files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs ... who doesn't like a bit of cuteness with their layouts?

Here is my take on the sketch:


This is a layout that I made for a fan of my facebook page, Lisa Pontious at HoneyBearz Designs.  Lisa won a layout of mine JUST for being a fan!   This is the second time I've given away a full page layout.   I've had positive feedback from the winners and think that this is something that I'd like to continue to do with my giveways!



If you have any interest in having me create you a personal one (or two) page layout ... send me an email and we can discuss pricing based upon you're level of details.  I'd love to capture some of your special memories!   I can be reached at any time at designsthatdelight@gmail.com.  

For this layout I used the following items:
3. Patterned paper from "The Lodge" paper stack from DCWV
4. Solid papers by American Crafts
6.  Natural twine

Don't forget to join us at the LSHD DT blog to join in on the challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...