Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Give thanks

In celebration of our upcoming Thanksgiving celebration I made this festive card.

I really like how it all came together .. and how it did so quickly ... proving to myself that I CAN pull together a project (albeit small) in less than two days time :)


Here is the full view of the card

And some close ups


For this project I've used the following items:
1. Paper piecing patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs (Autumn Blessings)
2. Patterned paper from DCWV (The Halloween and Fall Stack)
3. Chipboard embellishments from The Farmhouse (Sugar Hill)
4. Cardstock from American Crafts
5. Twine from Trendy Twine in Orange Truffle


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that this little project has inspired you to pull something small together today too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...