Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

As we are in the countdown to Thanksgiving I felt it appropriate to take a moment and wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

I truly and honestly love Thanksgiving.  It's a time to step back, enjoy our family and really take the time to be thankful for all that we have.  It's about nothing more .. nothing less.  

I'm blessed with having family in town for the holiday and I'm looking forward to going all out .. Turkey, Ham, all the fixin's ... I am sure that there will be a ton of leftovers but I'll have fun making (and enjoying every morsel) it from scratch.

To prepare for the Holiday I've made this super cute layout that can be used to capture the wonderful memories that you are about to make.












To create this layout I've used the following items.
1. Paper piecing patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
- Autumn Blessings
- Indian Boy
- Indian Girl
2. Twine from Trendy Twine in Thanksgiving Truffle
4. Papers and Chipboard from The Farmhouse paper company
5. Solid cardstock from American Crafts
6. Clearsnap colorbox chalks


This layout is available for sale HERE if you have any interest in purchasing it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...