Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Some more fun in the flakes


It's Wednesday!  Happy Hump day to you all.

Today I'd like to share with you a cute border that I put together.
I decided to look through my paper stash for some paper that was inspiring and decided something that went with blue, white and brown was what I was inspired to work with.

I think I managed to pull it together with this cute Vertical border that I made for ebay.

Here is the full border.  It measures 12" x 5".  It is the perfect addition to any one or two page scrapbook layout!

Here is a close up of that cute bear.

A side/dimensional view to allow you to see the different dimensions going on here.


I've used the following products to create this border:
1. Paper piecing patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs (Bear with Snowflake)
NOTE that this file is a FREEBIE this week!
2. Paper piecing patterns from Treasure box Designs (hat and scarf from Oh No!  Shoveling Snow)
3. Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Inks
4. American Crafts solid cardstock.
5. Patterned paper by Little Yellow Bicycle - Winterings
6. A bit of Trendy Twine - In the Navy


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
If you have any interest in purchasing this border, please click HERE.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...