Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, February 4, 2013

Little Scraps of Heaven Sketch Challenge

It's Monday ... and that means another challenge over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.  I know I've said it before .. but I like sketch challenges!  I'm always motivated to make a personal layout if I have a sketch to work with... and I did just that this week!


Here is the sketch for the week:

To see all the details on the challenge head on over to the Design team blog HERE.

Here is a view of the full page

A close up of the paper piecing

A close up of the mat with pull out tags

The second mat

The title

A small bit of journaling to capture the date and some 'key words' for the day.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To create this layout I've used the following supplies:
~ Paper piecing Patterns by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs ~ Cruisin'
~ Patterned Paper by Basic Grey ~ Fact
~ Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk inks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...