Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Monday, February 4, 2013

Sweets for my Sweetie ~ A Trendy Twine post

Happy Monday!

We are kicking off the month over at Trendy Twine with a "Sweets for My Sweetie" project.

Perfectly fitting for the month of Love .... and Chocolate .. don't ya think?  he he

The challenge this month has the following requirements

  • Must be some form of treat packaging using the colors pink and red
  • Use candy or some form of dessert embellishment ((button, die cut, charm, stamp, etc)
  • Use Trendy Twine


Here is what I created for this months challenge:
It is a super cute owl treat package

Here is a close up of the owl

And I completed it off by closing it with some trendy twine tied in a bow.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES USED:
~ Owl Treat box from the Silhouette Store
~ Patterned paper by Martha Stewart Crafts
~ Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk inks

9 comments:

  1. Such an adorable owl treat bag, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am love owls! Wonderful project!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your owl!!! This is one of my favorite boxes/bags!!!
    Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project is amazing! Your going to have to give me some pointers on all of the fun techniques you use for your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable I love your oel and the design

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...